The 2 lines cross laser is a laser layout tool designed to handle handiworks that require balance and accurate measurement of lining such as putting up stuff on your wall or wall paints, tile placement, etc. . Featuring Horizontal, Cross-Line for better alignments.
- Set the instrument on the tripod or a stable surface; adjust the instrument. If the instrument is too tilted, out of range (3 degrees), the laser tube will automatically turn off (or if audible alarm).
- Switch knob clockwise to open the instrument, emitting a laser beam
- Turn the instrument, the laser beam toward goals.
- Gently adjust knob, find work orientation.
- When work is over, turn the switch knob counterclockwise, turn off the instrument.
- With light point designed, provide convenience for the construction.
- 1 perpendandicular line + 1 horizontal line+1 bright spot
- Can be hung on the wall,Any highly available
- Light and practical easy to carry
- Rotate 360 degrees of freedom
- Automatic alignment, automatic alarm uneven product,Smart convenient, more efficient
- Wave Length:635nm/red line 650nm/dot
- Wide Width:<2.5mm/5M
- Light Intensity: 1.5 Times
- Unbalance Warning:Buzzer
- Light Source: Semiconductor
- Time Of stable equilibrium: <5sec
- Auto Self-leveling range: ± 3 °
- Laser Angle:> 90 °
- Power: 2 x 1.5V AA Battery (Not Included)
- Size: 8x8x12cm