These seeds will grow into beautiful, colorful, rainbow roses. Once the seeds will sprout into lovely roses, you can serenade your lover, and friends with these. Also, perfect gifts for mothers.
Very attractive for floral arrangements & bouquets, and are best used directly outdoors as a border plant, or plant along driveways & fences or in fields.
1. Fill the planting tray with high-quality commercial potting soil. A mix created especially for seedlings is preferable.
2. Place the rose seeds in the tray and cover them with about 1/2 inch of potting soil. Rose seeds can be planted in every seasons.
3. Spray the soil lightly with a mister. Slide the planting tray into a large,clear plastic bag and seal the opening with a twist tie.
4. Put the tray in a warm place that gets indirect light. Although you may not have to water the tray while it's in the greenhouse atmosphere of the plastic bag, is should be checked periodically. If the soil appears dry,remove the tray and spray the soil lightly,them return the tray to the bag.
5. Watch for seedlings to emerge and roots to develop. When they do,take the tray out of the plastic bag. This will take approximately 15 to 20 days. Move the tray to a sunny window and keep the seedlings moist.
6. Transplant the seedlings to small pots when it appears that they are beginning to outgrow the planting tray. Planting the seedlings outside in a location that gets full sun for most of the day.